ROB j loose 50 pounds! Read how and join him!

Today I went to the doctor and weighed in...He told me I had loss 20 pounds since my last visit 2 months ago. That brings me to a total of 50 pounds loss from my heaviest! I changed my life style and work at living healthy. I make the best choices of what to eat 95% of the time. The other 5% is what I call treats...You have to treat yourself every now and then. My eating habbits have greatly changed. I eat lean turkey, baked chicken, fish, and even eat buffalo meat. I make sure that two of my meals have veggies. I exercise by doing cardio 4-5 times per week, and add weights to those routines twice per week.

I want you guys and girls to join me in my quest for healthy living...together we can all help each other make wise choices...Remember it is about 75% of what you eat that can cause you the most problems when trying to loose, or control your weight!

1 comment